Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Auburn Shoes and Toilet Paper...In the AU spirit!!!

So I did a couple crafts the past few days. My roommates have been ever so sweet to collect toilet paper rolls for me. A few scissor snips, some hot glue, and a few burnt fingers later, I have a new decorative wall thingy haha. I'm planning on glueing it to a canvas and making it a little more...attractive :)

The other day, my mom and I went to target (shout out to my mother who I absolutely love hanging out and eating pretzels with!) We got a pair of ked type shoes (white ones) for $9.99. BARGAINS! So, in the Auburn spirit, I dyed for the first time! Say hello to my new bright orange shoes! They'll be perfect for all the Auburn basketball games I am going to attend coming up! War Eagle to that!!!









You should try it!

Love,
Susie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment