Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Printer to Canvas - The Easiest Crafty Craft Ever!

So, Susie's room needed a little pick-me-up, so I decided to get some command strips and decorate the bare walls. I picked three already made pictures, but then decided to try a little craft to round it out.

I already had some tracing paper laying around. I loaded that into my printer and printed a picture right over the top of it. (I had to cut the paper a bit b/c it was too big to go in the printer).
On a flat canvas, I mod-podged bits of torn construction paper to make a kind of rustic looking background. Then, when the background was still wet, I just layed the picture right out top and smoothed out the air bubbles. (I left a few wrinkles - I think it gives it some character haha).

WARNING: Do not put mod-podge over the top of the picture - IT WILL SMEAR! The picture you see below is actually Take 2 haha. Y'all try it! It's super easy and fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment