Thursday, November 3, 2011

Susie Homemaker and Betty Breadmaker!

Tonight at my church (Lakeview) there was a college girls bread making class! That was just the place for Susie! So, Betty Breadmaker (Emily Neill) and Susie Homemaker (me) went and had a wonderful time! We learned how to make sourdough as well as yeast bread :) We made the yeast bread into cinnamon rolls and the sourdough into loaves.

Also, there was a raffle! Guess who won...??? Betty won a loaf of fresh homemade bread! And Susie won some cinnamon rolls to bake!!!



So, naturally, when I got back to the dorm, I ran to the kitchen and baked my cinnamon rolls. I even made homemade powdered sugar glaze! I ate a few, my roomie ate one, and I gave one to a friend in the kitchen. But obviously, there was a lot left. But then...Susie (not me :P ) got a little carried away...and oops...

 FAIL

In the end, I learned how to make bread...and had a great laugh!

Have a good laugh!
Susie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment