Friday, March 2, 2012

God is the center of our lives - Fun Tracing Project

A kind friend reminded me the other day that all of our talents come from God, to be used for His glory. It inspired me to take a craft that has been all over pinterest, and turn it around for God's glory. It turned out to be really rewarding and fun at the same time!

1) I started out with some tracing paper. On normal paper, I drew a template for a flower pedal. I traced it onto the tracing paper around a circle. I used the same template pedal so that all of the pedals would be the same exact size.


2) Inside of the outline of the pedal, I wrote an attribute for God (Righteous, Victorious, pretty much all the words from "Lord, You're Holy" haha)


3) I traced inside the words with a sharpie (Do NOT outline the pedals - the words make the shape for you! That's the cool part :) )


4) Once I was done with the second row of pedals, I scanned the picture to my computer. I then printed it on cardstock that I  had previously painted and splattered with watercolors (I'm sure it would be really pretty to print it on scrapbook paper instead).

5) HERE IS THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!


What a lovely reminder of who God is every time I see it on my wall!
Try it out!!!

Love always,
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment