Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paint Chip Art

My walls were looking bare in the dorm, so I decided to make some new art. Overall, since paint chips are free and I had all the other elements, the project cost me $0 monies! Wahoo!

 Above - Paint chips plus white canvas
Below - Paint chips cut up and arranged in a 6x6 square (the size of the canvas)

 Above - Painted the canvas blue
Below - Glued on the paint chips (sandwiching the canvas with a book to make sure the chips dry on the canvas flat)

Finished product!!!

Happy Crafting!
Love,
Susie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tay,
    have you considered Mod Podging over this? A friend of mine did something similar with scrapbook paper & her wedding programs/invitations...she said adding that last step made it look more "finished." Paint chips are thicker, though so I can't vouch for the 3D aspect with mod podge over it

    ReplyDelete