Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Using a Label Maker for God's Glory :)

I set out today to do one of those cool photo transfers that I have seen all over Pinterest. It failed miserably! But the background it made was really interesting looking, so I decided to make it in to a sort of collage thing.

A while back, I was given a label maker. I hadn't used it a ton, so I thought I would incorporate it into a new craft. Here are some pictures of how it went down.



 (That is where I was about to wet it to do the photo transfer)

(And...that's how it turned out - well, I added the white paint, but you get the picture...FAIL)

 (Here I had doodled a picture on some tracing paper - I am just painting the back of the paper so that it is opaque)

LABEL MAKER :D I layed out the words before I stuck them to the picture.

This picture is after I glued on the doodle with some mod podge



So that's it!

Thanks for reading!
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment